Directions, Lodging, and Accommodations available at Exit 4
| ||Kansas Badlands is less than an hour South of Wichita. Kansas Badlands is at Exit (mile marker) 4 on Interstate 35 (South Haven/Arkansas City exit). We are 4 miles North of the Kansas-Oklahoma border. We are just to the East of Interstate 35. |
Kansas Badlands shares the fourth entrance to the truck stop with Strickland Road Service. If nobody is at the yellow KBL check in building, someone from the office of Strickland Road Service can help you check in.
- MOTEL 6 (620) 892 - 5271
- Oasis RV Park (Chet) (620) 892 - 5115
- Convenience Store and Gas Station IS NOW OPEN IN 2010!!!!
- Strickland Road Service and Towing www.stricklandroadservice.com
- Kansas Badlands (620) 968-8033
The Kansas Badlands Off-Road track and grounds are open 7 days a week ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!
SPECIAL EVENTS SUCH AS MUD RACING, DESTRUCTION DERBIES THE ADMISSION IS $10 PER PERSON FOR EVERYONE ENTERING THE PARK ON THOSE DAYS!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! (some additional shows or events may be more, but they will be listed on this page)
- Daily Admission (NOT SPECIAL EVENTS) $5 per person to enter, your wristband is good for the entire week. (Monday is the first day for the wristband color, Sunday is the last)
- Everyone who enters the park must pay whether riding or just watching.
- Everyone must sign a liability waiver to enter the park.
- Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign them in.
- Wear helmet at all times.
- No Pit Racing.
- Always ride the same directions as others on all tracks.
- If you did not sign a release form when you entered this gate, you are trespassing.
- Kansas Badlands does not provide medical insurance.
- If you do not have medical insurance, we advise you not to race.
- Children under 18 that wish to race must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with notorized permission.
- No glass bottles.
- No campfires.
- No firearms.
- No hunting or fishing.
- No alcohol on track area.
- Take care of your trash.
- Do not dump oil, antifreeze, or fuel in trash barrels, porta-potties, or on the ground. Use specified waste oil barrels provided by the start area.
- THIS IS AN ENVIRONMENTALLY AWARE FACILITY.
- PLEASE HELP MAINTAIN OUR CLEANLINESS.
- FYI: Campers are welcome, whether you have an RV or just a tent! (no additional charges)
Notice: **Scheduled events may have additional requirements and rules. See the Schedule for specific information concerning those events.